50 Dazzling Dolphins - From 11,499
This exceptional, high-
This package incorporates a minimum of 50 guests. Should you have greater than 50 guests at the Reception, add these additional charges: (Per Adult: $60, Children 4-
Please note: When considering booking this package, the initial deposits to fully cover all of the vendors necessary for a reception total $900 (some venues may require additional deposits within 90 days). All deposits are NON-
Specific Package Details:
- Our officiant will conduct your spiritual or civil ceremony and customize (personalize) to your wishes.
- Wedding ceremony is available at APPROVED beach locations and hotels, at just about any place you choose in the greater-Myrtle Beach area. We will travel to the location of your choice and perform the wedding on the beach as long as the beach is located in a “legal” beach-wedding zone. (Your wedding planner can help provide direction as to where those zones are located).
- The ceremony will be beautifully scripted, choreographed and presented.
- Your wedding site will be selected and prepared by us to ensure as much privacy and cleanliness as possible.
- We will complete, notarize and file your marriage license with the courthouse AFTER the ceremony is completed. (By law, we are not permitted to obtain your marriage license for you – it is just like getting your Driver’s License. Your wedding planner will instruct you how to apply for your South Carolina license which must be done in person).
- You have unlimited phone and e-
mail consultation with us to find your wedding site, reception site options, hair stylists, or whatever it takes to make you happy.
- “What if it rains guarantee”. We will work with you to ensure the ceremony and photos are a memory that are positive and wonderful. If the rain is too severe to simply wait out the storm, the wedding may be moved inside to your reception area where we would still be able to set your ceremony decorations.
- A wedding ceremony REHEARSAL is included that will take place the day before the wedding.
- Please note that we must prioritize our evening time frames for actual weddings, so all rehearsals will be held in the morning or mid-
day on the day before.
- It is important that the majority of your wedding party be in town and present for the rehearsal – so plan accordingly. If you have a small wedding party or just feel that you do not need to have a walk-
through the day prior, we can apply a $100 credit toward your final invoice and cancel the rehearsal.
- A customized keepsake Bridal Bouquet in your choice of Fresh or Silk flowers. We work with an award-
winning florist who will personally design your bouquet to match your vision. There is no additional charge for silk or fresh, but please note that some types of designs and/or specific flowers requested may incur an additional charge due to complexity or availability. To see examples of personalized bouquets that previous brides had designed for them, CLICK HERE and scroll down near the bottom of the page.
- THREE keepsake Bridesmaid Bouquets to match the bridal bouquet.
- Keepsake Boutonniere for the groom to match the personalized bridal bouquet.
- THREE keepsake Groomsman Boutonnieres to match the grooms’.
- Fresh Rose Petals in Shape of Heart in Sand.
- Sand Ceremony with Keepsake Unity Set. To see all of the 23 beautiful colors from which you can choose,CLICK HERE.
- Engraved Sand Unity Keepsake Jar.
- Bridal Music with use of microphone (YOUR choice of songs for Processional, Sand Ceremony, Recessional or even 1st Dance on the beach). Just let us know the name of the song and artist and we do the rest.
- Bridal Garter.
- 30 Wedding Chairs on the beach for ceremony.
- 2 Engraved Champagne Flutes (or, if you prefer, 2 Wine Glasses). Each flute (or wine glass) has your respective first names and the wedding date hand-
etched on the glass.
- Champagne toast at reception for 50 adults.
- Wedding Cake.
- The cake included in the Package serves up to 50 people and includes DELIVERY to your reception location.
- Once the overall $900 deposit is paid to reserve your wedding and reception package, you will be put in contact with your baker to discuss your design and flavor options. Should you need a larger cake, the baker can discuss with you what the price difference would be, or other options you might have from which to choose.
- If you would like to see just a few examples that past brides have chosen, CLICK HERE.
- THREE Copies of Photo-
Music DVD. A collection of 60- 80 hand-CLICK HERE. selected and edited photos chosen by your photographer beautifully arranged and set to music in a slide- show format. To watch an example,
- VIDEO of your beach ceremony.
- The videographer will shoot all aspects of the 1-
hour wedding ceremony on the beach.
- Finished, professionally edited, video will result in an approximately 20-
25 minute version.
- Additional video shot at the reception would incur an added charge.
- Video will be mailed to your home address within 4-
5 weeks after ceremony.
- To see examples of our videos, CLICK HERE.
- Candid and posed Photos will be taken before, during and after the wedding ceremony by a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. A minimum of 150 unedited photos or ONE FULL HOUR of photos will be taken. We will include photos of family members and friends.
- We use high resolution digital professional grade equipment and flash for highest quality photo results.
- You will receive all your unedited and un-
copyrighted images in high resolution (jpg format) on a flash drive with a written copyright release. This will allow you to make as many copies as you want.
- 30 EDITED PHOTOS chosen by your photographer. The edited photos will be available on your CD/flash drive along with all your other photos.
- Additional 3 hours of PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY will be taken throughout the RECEPTION inside.
- THREE Premium, Personalized, 12×12 LAYFLAT Bridal Photo Albums with hand-
selected and edited photos chosen by your photographer beautifully arranged in a wedding- timeline display.
- To see an example of this gorgeous album, just CLICK HERE and look at “OPTION C.”
- Your albums will be mailed to the address given at the time of contract within 14 days of the wedding. (Remember – you will still be able to pick up the picture CD before you leave town if you wish).
This Package already has a Decoration Setting included in the price!!
You may select ANY Decoration Setting you see on our website!
- That gives you a choice of over 40 unique and beautiful settings from which to choose – something to suit every style or preference. You can have any color that we carry put on your Setting selection (assuming that your color choice is not already sold out on your wedding date from a wedding booked prior to yours). Just take a look at all the incredible and vibrant fabric color choices we offer by CLICKING HERE.
- Regardless of which Decoration Setting you choose, this Package comes standard with 30 White Chairs for the price listed. So if you choose a Decoration Setting that has fewer than 30 chairs, it does not matter. You still get 30 chairs when you choose this package! (For example, the “BA-
5” comes with 16 chairs – so you would get 30 chairs instead of just 16!!)
This Package already has a full RECEPTION included in the price!!
- The Reception and dinner will be held in one of several venues we offer along the beach that is near to the wedding site. Depending on availability, the reception will feature a gorgeous private reception venue space that is oceanfront. (If our partner venue site that has the oceanfront reception room is not available on your date, you will get a $400 credit if we utilize one of our non-
oceanfront locations for your reception).
- The caterer will supply china, glassware, flatware, napkins, white linens, table setting, ocean-
themed centerpieces, buffet decoration, buffet equipment, utensils, buffet set- up, break- down and clean- up. The room will be available to you prior to the reception for you to add your own decorations as well.
- The package price includes all taxes, service charges and gratuities!!
- The buffet dinner will be your choice of various entrees, side dishes and vegetables. The meal selections at each of our partner venues includes (at least): 3 main entrees, 2 vegetables, and 2 starches. Depending on which venue selection you choose, your wedding planner will present you with specific menu options that correspond to the venue chosen (as with all restaurants, our venues offer slightly different options within their menu offerings).
- Should you have children at your reception who do not wish to eat from the buffet, we will provide up to (10) children plates from a kid’s menu at no additional charge.
- All the meals come with salad, dinner rolls, and condiments.
- Iced Tea, Hot Tea and Coffee are included.
- You are welcome to add additional entrée selections, hors d’oeuvres, or other types of food that are not included within the choices of the selections presented to you for an added charge. Simply work with your wedding planner to discuss your requests and we will do everything possible to accommodate your wishes.
- A bar with bartender will be set up for guests over 21 years of age. You will also have a $1000 bar credit. The venue coordinator will provide you with options to utilize your credit.
- This package also includes a DJ with a microphone for dancing and toasting. We will assist in the cake cutting, introductions of the newly married couple, throwing the garter & bouquet, toasts during the reception and dance selections.
- This exceptional and truly deluxe Wedding and Reception Package covers all the bases in making the perfect affordable beach wedding with elegant reception!
- Oh, just as a note……Sorry……. but we can’t guarantee you will see actual dolphins in the ocean during your wedding…but it has been known to happen!